Sunday, January 29, 2012

Project Tell Taylor


Project Tell Taylor<3

 
What is all this about you may ask?
Michelle Madow's debut novel Remembrance was inspired by Taylor Swift's "Love Story" music video. She even wrote a letter to Taylor Swift and sent it to her, along with a signed book!

It's been a few months now, and she has yet to hear back from Taylor that she received the letter and book. She really wants to tell Taylor about how inspiring she and her music have been to her, but since Taylor Swift is an international superstar, she’s a little hard to reach. This is where YOUR help comes into play! Michelle is giving away the biggest prize pack she's offered yet, and the ways to enter to win are by telling Taylor Swift about Remembrance.

PLEASE help out and be apart of this amazing event. We all love Taylor and of course we all love books! What can be better than both together??

http://www.stevensplanet.com/MichL/Remembrance/ProjectTellTaylor/bannersmall.jpg)
*Go add this button to your blog and support Michelle and everyone on telling T-Swift about how inspirational her songs are.*

The Goal: Get Taylor Swift to Tweet about Remembrance!
Summary:
"Lizzie Davenport has been reincarnated from Regency Era, England ... but she doesn't know it yet.

Then Drew Carmichael transfers into Lizzie's high school at the beginning of the year, and she feels a connection to him, almost like she knows him. She can't stop thinking about him, but whenever she tries talking with him about the mysteries behind her feelings, he makes it clear that he wants nothing to do with her. Reaching him is even more difficult because she has a boyfriend, Jeremy, who has started to become full of himself after being elected co-captain of the varsity soccer team, and her flirtatious best friend Chelsea starts dating Drew soon after his arrival. So why can't she get him out of her mind?

Even though Lizzie knows she should let go of her fascination with Drew, fighting fate isn't going to be easy."


Watch this video of Michelle announcing what will be in the prize pack. AHHH so exciting!!





Here is a picture quality version of all the SWAG you can get. Awesome, am I right?


Want to know what inspires me?
  1. My beautiful son, Tyler. 
  2. Books of course. Books about love, books with action, books that are sci fi, fairy tale books! You name it:) I mean thats kinda sorta why I have this blog.
  3. My Parents and Grandparents. They do so much for me and I love them so much for it.
  4. I am LDS, and I am inspired by the people of my church every day of my life. I want to be a better person.
  5. Music. Especially Taylor:) I have each and every single CD on my Ipod.

***ENTER GIVEAWAY***
Starts Feb.1

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great post! Thank you for helping out with Project Tell Taylor! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome Project, I love Taylor Swift. I am stopping by to show some love for the Love-A-Thon and I will participate in Project Tell Taylor when I get home :D Great blog and post.
    Have a great Friday!
    Kayla @ Simply Kayla's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig