Thursday, March 5, 2020

Brother's best friend/best friend's brother; don't mind if I do...

There's something about reading a good siblings best friend trope that makes me so darn giddy! I'll admit that some just don't work for me at all but I happened to stumble upon two books by Julie Kriss in the Eden Hills series. I'm surprised I even picked it up because I am going to be honest, I'm not a fan of the covers at all. Too cheesy for my tastes. Anyways, I picked them up and LOVED both books. I hope you check it out and see for yourself. Both books are Kindle Unlimited.


Check out what reviewers are saying HERE!

Blurb:

No family. No filter. No morals. Meet my boyfriend.

Holly

Everyone knows Dean Madden. He's a bad boy - and my older brother's best friend. The guy you'd never bring home to your parents. His looks are pure sex, and the only fun he knows how to have is the filthy kind.

I've known him for years. No one in their right mind thinks I should date him. But now I've grown up - and everything has changed. I want him, even if it's just for a little while. Until I can't let him go.

Dean

I'm not that guy - the relationship guy. I'm the one-and-done guy, or so everyone says. But when Holly bets me she can date me for four weeks, I'm not going to say no. She's grown up gorgeous - and now I've got my chance.

I don't deserve her. It can't get serious. I can't get my feelings involved, because there are things she doesn't know about me. But until it falls to pieces, I can give her the wildest, hottest four weeks of her life....

*This is a full-length standalone with no cheating and an HEA.*


Check out what reviewers are saying HERE!

Blurb:
I hate Jason Carsleigh. Gorgeous, sexy, perfect Jason Carsleigh. He was the golden boy in high school - the one every girl dreamed about. Except me. I have my reasons.

He owes me big, so I’m calling in a favor. I need Jason as my date for my ex’s wedding. Simple - wear a suit, look hot, and pretend he likes me. That’s it. Then I’m done with him forever.

I’m not going to tell him my secrets. I’m not going to see the not-so-golden side no one else gets to see. I’m not going to fall for him. And I’m definitely not going to rip that sexy suit off him and do every dirty thing imaginable.

But every time I get close to Jason Carsleigh, I get in trouble.

One wedding. How bad can it be?

Note: Bad Wedding features some of the same characters as Bad Boyfriend, but can be read entirely as a standalone, with no cliffhanger, no cheating, and an HEA.

Also by Julie Kriss:
Bad Boyfriend: www.amazon.com/dp/B01DS8E6GY
Break Me: A Stepbrother Romance: www.amazon.com/dp/B0189LNS4Q
Play Hard: A Stepbrother Romance: www.amazon.com/dp/B01AIXIMLM
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig