Thursday, January 31, 2019

•R*E*V*E*R*S*E•H*A*R*E*M•

What is reverse harem, you may ask? Well, I’ll gladly tell you. It’s a story about one woman and several men—usually consisting of 3 or more. I’ve read some harems that've had 9! I can’t even handle one let alone nine of them. But that’s the best part about these books, is that they’re complete fantasy. 

I understand readers concern over the fact that one woman will eventually fuck (excuse my language) all these men. It’s not always about that though. I like the RH stories that have emotional connections that eventually lead on to physical relationships. Those I find to way more comfortable with and enjoy over the ones that have the woman immediately sleeping with the men. 

I’ve gone and put up a few that I think you should try if you’re at all curious. These are only a few I put up but there’s so many more in the genre that you should research! Who knows, maybe you’ll find your next book boyfriend? Boyfriends, I mean ;)

#WhyChoose



Blurb:
Hi, I’m Alexis Delaney. I’m your average 17-year-old girl. Except I can see the dead. And talk to the dead. And push them away and, well, help them move on. So..okay, I’m not your average 17-year-old girl. For years I’ve been struggling to survive the souls still roaming around. The shitheads always seem to find me. Moving from town to town every few months never helped either. More dead just always find me. But things are changing for me now. I’m moving in with my uncle Rory and cousin Tara. I’m finally going to be able to do normal teenage stuff I’ve been missing out on. Right? 

Well, if this one bitch of a ghost could leave me alone on campus that would be great. Especially since I haven’t told my new friends about my abilities. Can you believe this? Five 
good looking guys practically adopt me on my first day of 
school, and I still think they’re a bit nuts for it. Now if I can only just keep my life with the dead from mixing with my normal life, everything would be great. Yeah...I don’t see that happening either. But I’m going to give it a shot. Who knows? It might work. 










Blurb:
When Evelyn Maynard receives a scholarship to the exclusive Bradford Hills Institute, she’s determined to make a fresh start. The Institute is world renowned for educating and training Variants – the 18% of the population fortunate enough to have superhuman abilities. As a human, she’s lucky to be admitted.

She’s done with fake identities, running and lying but once again she finds herself surrounded by secrets.

Some she’s been keeping her whole life.

Some have been kept from her.

Some she finds herself dragged into…

Ethan, Josh, Tyler and Alec have some of the rarest Variant abilities Evelyn has ever seen. They fascinate, intrigue and attract her, but is it their abilities, their own secrets or 
something more that Evelyn can’t seem to stay away from? 
The secrets they keep could drag Evelyn so deep into their 
dangerous and exciting world that she’ll never be the same. 
And the answers she finds could get them all killed. 





Blurb:
I'm not all that special, really. Or uncommon. I'm sure there are a lot of girls with old gypsy blood who see the dead, have killer cults hunting their family, and turn into something that gets scary when they panic. Yep. Completely unoriginal, if I 
do say so myself.
Move along. Nothing to see here. Nope. I'm just an ordinary girl.

I wish people would believe that.

I've been labeled as one thing or another for most of my life:
Death Girl.
Crazy Gypsy Girl.
Gothic Chick.
Monster...

It took my mother's death for me to finally start getting answers about what's really been going on. Unfortunately, most of the answers come from men...who aren't just men. Somehow, I've gone and landed myself in a world truly filled with monsters, and I'm starting to think this is where I should have been all along.

Only...I don't understand what's going on. I'm walking into the middle of a story that's thousands of years old, and I'm 
the new girl on the block who doesn't have a clue how this world even works. My only guides happen to be the most lethal of the bunch.

They decide who lives or dies. They decide who gets stabbed or tortured.
Yeah...

I've gone and drawn attention to myself, and the ones paying attention are the ones everyone else seems to fear.

How do these things always happen to me?

**Reverse Harem
**Language warning
**Sexual content
**Dark Humor 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig