Monday, November 3, 2014

Release Day Blitz-Nocte (The Nocte Trilogy #1) by Courtney Cole

Just look at that blurb, does it not make you want to know more?! I know I can't wait to dive into this!




Publisher:Lakehouse Press Inc
Publication Date: November 3, 2014
Genre: Contemporary Romance

NOCTE BLURB:

My name is Calla Price. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m one half of a whole. My other half--my twin brother, my Finn--is crazy.

I love him. More than life, more than anything. And even though I’m terrified he’ll suck me down with him, no one can save him but me.

I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day. So I reach out for a lifeline.

Dare DuBray.

He’s my savior and my anti-Christ. His arms are where I feel safe, where I’m afraid, where I belong, where I’m lost. He will heal me, break me, love me and hate me.

He has the power to destroy me.

Maybe that’s ok. Because I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt.

Why? Because of a secret.

A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming.

You won’t either.

BUY LINKS:


COURTNEY COLE LINKS:
Courtney Cole is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling novelist who would eat mythology for breakfast if she could.

She has a degree in Business, but has since discovered that corporate America is not nearly as fun to live in as fictional worlds.

Courtney was born and raised in rural Kansas, but has since migrated south. She now lives in Florida and writes beneath palm trees.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Court_Writes

Giveaway:

Hashtagging awesomeness with some SERIOUSLY kickass prizes! Tomorrow, everyone who takes a picture of their e-reader with the NOCTE cover on it and uploads it to Facebook, Twitter, or Instragram with the tags #NOCTE #TheDarknessIsHere will be entered to win an EXTREMELY COOL Nocte-themed prize; there will be multiple winners, too!!

 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© The Lovely Books. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig